A minor service is carried out every 12 months or 10,000 miles, whichever comes sooner - All models £149
Minor service includes:
- Oil & filter change (fully synthetic oil)
- Vehicle inspection test and report*
- Full vehicle road test**
- Vehicle and software enhancements from ŠKODA's database
- Replace pollen filter†
- Diagnostic check including report
- Re-set service interval display
- ŠKODA stamp in service book
A major service is carried out every 24 months or 20,000 miles, whichever comes sooner - All models £269
Major service includes:
- Everything from a minor service
- Replacement air filter †
- Spark plugs † (petrol engine) or fuel filter † (diesel engine)
- Remove wheels and check brakes
- Check/ adjust tension of all drive belts
- Check/ replenish gearbox oil (where applicable)
- Check/ replenish final drive oil (where applicable)
- Check suspension system
- Check heating/ aircon operation
MOT Test - £39
The MOT is an annual test of your ŠKODA's safety, roadworthiness and its exhaust emissions.
Available only on UK mainland.
* Vehicle inspection: inspection of all lights, instruments, bodywork, glass, locks, battery, drive belts, suspension, steering, fuel lines, brake pads/shoes/discs, hoses, wash/wipe system, exhaust system, engine components, fluid levels and tyres.
** Vehicle road test: includes checking steering alignment, clutch and braking operation, engine performance, suspension noise and driving controls.
† These items will be replaced, if required. This will be determined by the manufacturer's service regime data.
Prices offered in our Fixed price servicing offer are the maximum selling prices. ŠKODA Authorised Repairers are free to offer prices lower than this offer.
This offer applies to vehicles following a fixed servicing regime only. Customers whose vehicles are on a flexible servicing regime can ask their participating ŠKODA Authorised Repairer about changing over to a fixed servicing regime if they believe this will better suit their needs.
For ŠKODA vehicles 3 years (from first MOT) up to 10 years old. Fixed price servicing is available to customers at participating ŠKODA retailers only. All prices are (where applicable) inclusive of standard parts, labour, oil and VAT and come with a two-year parts and labour warranty. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offers may be varied or withdrawn at any time.